My Skype Flight to Taiwan


Today morning I had wonderful experience with my son Ean.  Ean is eight years, a student at St. Maria Goretti Public School, Ernakulam.

We flew to Lin-lin’s classroom in Taiwan. We introduced ourselves  to teacher Lin-lin and her students.

She sent her best wishes to Online Edupreneurs




I am so excited to have Lin-lin as one of my online teacher colleagues! She wished the best to my team members Sindhu Thomas, Jessy Manuel, Joy Maplachery and Maria Sheela Lin-lin’s students’ connected learning with India, with our Mentor Sebastian Panakal was news a few years ago all over the world. Below is Taiwan TV news showing Lin-lin’s students and Sebastian Sir’s Mother and Son team.




Lin-lin is a global educator. She is a member of Hello Little World Skypers, the group in which our Mentor Sebastian Panakal is the Asia Head. Connected learning of HLWS network is global news.
Lin-lin does everything possible to globalize her students. Her students are engaged and happy; celebrate life and learning!

Ean has promised to give his presentation on Vedic Mathematics, with my support. HLWS India works at empowering mother and child team to work online. Through Ean’s Personal Learning Network, I am hopeful to connect and do business with schools in Taiwan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Certificate From SHC

Virtual Voyage to Vietnam

A Journey Through the Culture of Education